Monday, May 2, 2011
Being a genius vs. having a genius.
I think my genius now has changed from where to start to how to finish. Drake started with a rough start, finding the color scheme to free handing his facial features. That was the first genius I acknowledged. Breaking through the rough beginning until you find something that works and that you love. No matter the frustration, I had to keep playing with the colors to make it work. Now it is about the finish which is the background. I need to open up my imagination to new ideas which is how the spray paint idea came along. I saw a peer using it on one of us drawings and it inspired me to use the material. My genius now is opening up to the last original spec of creativity I have to make this project something I will be extremely proud of.
Labels:
readings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment